The below list of performances have been rescheduled:
- Luke Heggie: I Already Told You (27–30 Jan)
- Mel Buttle: Here If You Need (28 + 29 Jan)
- Effie: Better Out Than In (05 Feb)
- Paul McDermott: Plus One (05 + 06 Feb)
- Heath Franklin’s Chopper: The Silencer (05 + 06 Feb)
- Jeff Green: As I Was Saying (29 Apr–01 May)
- Nikki Britton: One Small Step (30 Apr + 01 May)
- Nath Valvo: Chatty Cathy (04–07 May)
- Lizzy Hoo: Hoo Dis? (07 + 08 May)
- Sam Taunton: Yoho Diablo (07 + 08 May)
- Nat’s What I Reckon: On Purpose (12 + 13 May)
- Josh Earl: Don’t You Know Who I am (14 May)
- Ross Noble: Comeback Special (10-29 May)
- Wil Anderson: Whatchu Talkin’ ‘Bout WIL? (22 May)
- Michelle Brasier (28 + 29 May)
- Jude Perl: I Have A Face (26 + 27 May)
The below list of performances have been cancelled:
Attending a Show
– By purchasing tickets, you agree to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in line with Government mandated vaccination requirements*
– Please do not attend an event if you or your guests have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been overseas or in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
– Please read Venue Terms and Conditions of Sale here: Brisbane Powerhouse, The Tivoli and The Fortitude Music Hall
– These are in addition to Ticketek Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ticketmaster Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing tickets
– Provide us with your details. For contact tracing purposes, we are using the Check In Qld app. For a seamless entry, we recommend downloading the Check In Qld app prior to your arrival. Please see our friendly staff if you need any assistance with this. It is a condition of entry that we collect your contact details including full name, mobile number, email address OR residential address before you enter the building.
– Have your ticket/s ready. Know the door number and location of your seats before you enter the theatre and follow the instructions from staff while we load the theatre.
– Mask Wearing. You no longer need to wear a mask indoors, however we strongly encourage you keep wearing them anywhere you can’t physically distance.
– Maintain social distancing. Keep a safe distance away from others where possible, including when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar. Please note signage that will assist you to adhere to social distancing practices while in the venue.
– Contactless payment only. No cash will be accepted.
– Stay in your seat and enjoy the show. Please do not move seats once inside the theatre.
– Follow instructions from the venue staff. It is a condition of entry that you follow all instructions given to you from our Front of House staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
*as at 8:59am Tuesday 23 November, 2021