Presented by Alist.com.au
Science has proved laughter can induce a Zen like state similar to meditation, but can contemplation, reflection & self-discovery be achieved by thinking every and all the thoughts at once? Nobody knows or cares but let’s hope so because Ross is always on the go and will be smashing ideas together in the pursuit of fun.
When it happens you can be there. WARNING: Ross is not a scientist.
Share the laughs! Add on a 1.5 pre-show hospitality package to this show. Find out more here.
We take the safety of our patrons, staff and artists seriously.
A COVID Safe Plan is in place for Brisbane Comedy Festival venues.
If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell, please stay home.
Detailed information regarding your safe experience and conditions of entry can be found here.
Ross Noble has been rescheduled to Tuesday 10–Sunday 29 May due to Government restrictions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
– 7.45pm Saturday 31 July 2021 rescheduled to 7.45pm Saturday 28 May 2022
– 6.45pm Sunday 1 August 2021 rescheduled to 6.45pm Sunday 29 May 2022
– 7pm Tuesday 3 August 2021 rescheduled to 7pm Tuesday 10 May 2022
– 7pm Wednesday 4 August 2021 rescheduled to 7pm Wednesday 11 May 2022
– 7pm Thursday 5 August 2021 rescheduled to 7pm Thursday 12 May 2022
– 6.45pm Friday 6 August 2021 rescheduled to 7.45pm Friday 13 May 2022
– 7.45pm Saturday 7 August 2021 rescheduled to 7.45pm Saturday 14 May 2022
– 9.30pm Saturday 7 August 2021 rescheduled to 6.45pm Sunday 15 May 2022
– 6.45pm Sunday 8 Aug 2021 rescheduled to 6.45pm Sunday 15 May 2022
Ticketholders have been contacted via email. If you have not received an email, please contact our Box Office at email@example.com