Attending a Show
– Please do not attend an event if you or your guests have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been overseas or in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
– Please read Venue Terms and Conditions of Sale here: Brisbane Powerhouse, The Tivoli and The Fortitude Music Hall
– These are in addition to Ticketek Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ticketmaster Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing tickets
– Have your ticket/s ready. Know the door number and location of your seats before you enter the theatre and follow the instructions from staff while we load the theatre.
– Mask Wearing. Masks are no longer required, however we recommend wearing a mask whenever you can’t socially distance.
– Maintain social distancing. Keep a safe distance away from others where possible, including when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar. Please note signage that will assist you to adhere to social distancing practices while in the venue.
– Contactless payment only. No cash will be accepted.
– Stay in your seat and enjoy the show. Please do not move seats once inside the theatre.
– Follow instructions from the venue staff. It is a condition of entry that you follow all instructions given to you from our Front of House staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
The below list of performances have been rescheduled:
- Nat’s What I Reckon:Uncooked (29 + 30 Jul)