It is with a sad face and heavy heart we announce all remaining Brisbane Comedy Festival performances through until Sunday 08 August have been POSTPONED due to the current lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This is effective Monday 02 August and includes all shows at Brisbane Powerhouse and The Tivoli.
We are devastated to cut the laughs short but our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our artists, staff and audiences.
We’ll be in contact with ticket buyers soon.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented situation.
We will see you soon, Brisbane.
The below list of performances have been rescheduled:
- Theatresports™ Grand Championships (28 Aug)
- Jude Perl: I Have A Face (16 +17 Oct)
- Melanie Bracewell: The Rumours Are True (23 + 24 Oct)
- Christian Hull: What a Mess (29 + 30 Oct)
- Queerstories (30 Oct)
- Aboriginal Comedy Allstars (31 Oct)
- Tom Ballard: We Are All In This (02–07 Nov)
- Nikki Osborne: Too Far? (04-06 Nov)
- Kevin Kropinyeri (05 – 07 Nov)
- Tom Thum, Damien Power & Sachém: Spit Shine (06 Nov)
- Stav & Kat Davidson: He Said, She Said (06 + 07 Nov)
- Shad Wicka & Peter James: Shad And Pete Save The World (06 Nov)
- Brisburned (07 + 21 Nov)
- Nath Valvo: Chatty Cathy (10–13 Nov)
- Jeff Green: As I Was Saying (10-14 Nov)
- Josh Earl: Don’t You Know Who I am (13 Nov)
- Damien Power: Regret Man (13 Nov)
- Luke Heggie: I Already Told You (17-21 Nov)
- Nina Oyama: Is Doing Me Right Now (Fri 19-Sun 21 Nov)
- Sam Taunton: Yoho Diablo (20 + 21 Nov)
- Nikki Britton: One Small Step (20 + 21 Nov)
- Lizzy Hoo: Hoo Dis? (20 + 21 Nov)
- Mel Buttle: Here If You Need (27 + 28 Nov)
- Michelle Brasier (27 + 28 Nov)
- Amos Gill: The Sheeple’s Champion (27-29 Jan, 2022)
- Effie: Better Out Than In (05 Feb, 2022)
- Paul McDermott: Plus One (05 + 06 Feb, 2022)
- Heath Franklin’s Chopper: The Silencer (05 + 06 Feb, 2022)
- Nat’s What I Reckon: On Purpose (12 + 13 May, 2022)
- Ross Noble: Comeback Special (10-29 May, 2022)
- Nikki Osborne: Too Far? (25-28 Nov)
- Geraldine Hickey: Live (29 Sep)
- Randy Feltface: Purple Privilege (07+ 08 Oct)
- The Naked Magicians: Home-Coming Tour (07-09 Oct)
- Dave Thornton: Novel Problems (18 Nov)
- Peter Helliar: Loopy (25 Nov)
- Rosie Waterland: Kid Chameleon (25 Nov)
- Fiona O’Loughlin: The Unreliable Witness (25 Nov)
- Karen From Finance (10 Mar)
The below list of performances have been postponed:
- Michelle Brasier: Average Bear (24 + 25 Jul)
- Ross Noble: 2021 Comeback Special (Sat 31 Jul-Sun 08 Aug)
- Kevin Kropinyeri: Goes Talkabout (Wed 04–Sun 08 Aug)
The below list of performances have been cancelled:
- Cal Wilson: Let’s Try That Again (Tue 20–25 Jul)
- Lloyd Langford: Jazzed (Sat 31 Jul)
- Knockoff (Fri 06 Aug)
- This is Your Trial (Fri 06 Aug)
- Frocking Hilarious (Sat 07 Aug)
Attending a Show
– Please do not attend an event if you or your guests have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been overseas or in a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
– Please read Venue Terms and Conditions of Sale here: Brisbane Powerhouse, The Tivoli The Fortitude Music Hall
– These are in addition to Ticketek Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ticketmaster Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing tickets
– Provide us with your details. For contact tracing purposes, we are using the Check In Qld app. For a seamless entry, we recommend downloading the Check In Qld app prior to your arrival. Please see our friendly staff if you need any assistance with this. It is a condition of entry that we collect your contact details including full name, mobile number, email address OR residential address before you enter the building.
– Have your ticket/s ready. Know the door number and location of your seats before you enter the theatre and follow the instructions from staff while we load the theatre.
– Mask Wearing. Due to Government restrictions, you must wear a face mask while at Brisbane Powerhouse, including while watching your show, unless eating or drinking.
– Maintain social distancing. Keep a safe distance away from others where possible, including when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar. Please note signage that will assist you to adhere to social distancing practices while in the venue.
– Contactless payment only. No cash will be accepted.
– Stay in your seat and enjoy the show. Please do not move seats once inside the theatre.
– Follow instructions from the venue staff. It is a condition of entry that you follow all instructions given to you from our Front of House staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.